1/2 Photos of (Chocolate) Cherry Pecan Biscotti
1 hr 16 mins
1 hr 9 mins
Everybody I've ever made these for have loved them. I've made them with marshmellows before too... but that didn't really work out too well hehehe. In the picture the lighter biscottis don't have the cocoa powder in them and the darker ones do. (I like them without cocoa better but that's just me.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons rum extract
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1/8 cup maraschino cherry, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- 1Combine all ingredients together.
- 2Make into a 1/2 inch thick loaf on a wax paper.
- 3Place wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- 4Bake for 45 minutes on 300°F.
- 5Cut loaf into pieces.
- 6Bake 12 minutes on each flat side.
- 7Brush top of biscotti with extra almond flavoring.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for (Chocolate) Cherry Pecan Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 58.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
maraschino cherry juice