1/1 Photo of Coconut Biscotti
If you are a coconut lover these are a must.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl cream together sugar and butter.
- 3Add vanilla, eggs and coconut.
- 4Add 1/2 cup flour and baking powder, mix well. Add remaining flour.
- 5Stir in nuts if desired.
- 6On a large sprayed cookie sheet divide dough in half and shape into two logs. (I usually spray my hands with non stick cooking spray for this.).
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 8Reduce oven temp to 300.
- 9Cool for 5-10 minutes remove logs from cookie sheets to a cooling rack. Cool for 10-15 minutes.
- 10Cut logs into 3/4 inch slices and place back on cookie sheet, bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired crispness.
- 11Cool completely and either dip or drizzle with melted chocolate.
- 12Store in a air tight can or jar. Do not store in plastic.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 87.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g