1/2 Photos of Couldn't Be Easier Margherita Pizza
Vicki in CT's Note:
Using a flour tortilla makes short work to create this super flavorful one course meal. Absolutely sensational blend of simple, yet flavorful, ingredients. Perfect for a simple lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Place cast iron skillet, that has been slightly brushed with olive oil, (or other heavy metaled oven proof pan) in oven for a few minutes to heat.
- 3Meanwhile, assemble pizza using tortilla as the base, top with tomatoes, garlic, cheese, basil leaves (can leave leaves whole, or julienne). I top with basil last because I love crispy basil. If you don't like basil this way, put under the cheese.
- 4Place tortilla in hot skillet. It should sizzle. Cook until done (mine takes about 8-10 minutes).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couldn't Be Easier Margherita Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.9
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 804.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 19.2 g