1/1 Photo of Crabmeat Sauce
Stacey Sweet's Note:
This sauce goes perfectly with a sea scallop ravioli recipe I have posted. It is also great with bow tie or penne pasta. Stacey
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat the oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
- 2add the onion and the parsley.
- 3after 1 minute add the garlic, dried thyme and the crab meat.
- 4cook for one minute more.
- 5pour in the wine and clam juice.
- 6raise the heat to high, to cook off the wine.
- 7add the canned plum tomatoes.
- 8cook the tomato sauce for 25-30 minutes, to reduce.
- 9stir occasionally to help the crab disintergrate.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crabmeat Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 345.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g