1/4 Photos of Creamy Chicken on Linguine
Galley Devil's Note:
Something I found in a magazine. 14 April, 2008: I've put in Romano cheese, but it's the same cheese as Pecorino. I just mentioned it in the listing since that's the name Pecorino Romano is most commonly known by worldwide. TY Beautiful BC for pointing that out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil, butter and garlic in a pan.
- 2Add chicken and cook on both sides until tender.
- 3Remove fillets from pan, cut diagonally into thin slices and cover to keep warm. (Reserve the oil in the pan).
- 4To the same oil mixture add onion and cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
- 5Add crumbled stock cube and water and allow to simmer, uncovered, until reduced by half.
- 6Add cream, green onions and cheese and stir until cheese melts.
- 7Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. (If desired, add a little salt to the boiling water to season it.).
- 8Add the pasta and cook till just tender. Drain well.
- 9Transfer to a serving dish and arrange chicken mixture over the pasta and top with sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken on Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 987.7
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 185.6 mg
- Sodium 769.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 66.5 g