I love creamy pasta dishes and this one is lower in fat and has fewer calories than traditional ones. The recipe is from Kraft. A serving is 1 1/2 cups each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups multi-grain rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 small bunch broccoli, cut into florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 ounces neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1 cup 2% milk mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding broccoli for the last 3 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- 4Add chicken, cook 3 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently.
- 5Stir in broth; simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 6Add Neufchatel cheese; cook and stir on low heat 1 minute or until melted.
- 7Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- 8Drain pasta and broccoli.
- 9Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly.
- 10Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish; cover.
- 11Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.
- 12Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- 13Bake, uncovered, 3 minutes or until melted.
- 14Let stand 5 minutes.
- 15A serving is 1 1/2 cups each.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken & Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 100.9 mg
- Sodium 396.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 44.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth