Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is very different and the flavors were so good together . This was made up, but I was sure happy with the results.
- 2 lbs raw shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup white wine any kind of white drinking wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup grated Italian cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pasta water
- 1 lb angel hair pasta, cooked
- Sauté garlic and herbs in butter and olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and shrimp and juice of lemon add shrimp and soup cheese and pasta water. Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.