Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So tasty, you won’t believe it’s low fat
Make and share this Creamy Low Fat Italian Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise and skimmed milk. Add the dried Italian seasoning and garlic powder and stir to combine.
I really enjoyed this, but found it much better after it sat in the fridge for a few hours. It was really good the next day. It didn't taste much like a creamy Italian to me at first - more like a Ranch when I first made it. But once the flavors developed, it tasted more like a creamy Italian. I love using yogurt in place of some of the fat. I've been making all my dressings this way for awhile - it's a great trick. Thanks for sharing your recipe :)