1/2 Photos of Creamy Pesto Shrimp
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Add linguine pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- 3In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 4Stir in cream, and season with pepper.
- 5Cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 6Stir Parmesan cheese into cream sauce, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
- 7Blend in the pesto, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until thickened.
- 8Stir in the shrimp, and cook until they turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- 9Serve over the hot linguine.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pesto Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.9
- Calories from Fat 467
- Total Fat 51.9 g
- Saturated Fat 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 279.2 mg
- Sodium 509.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: