1/5 Photos of Creamy Ravioli
Just something I threw together for a quick weeknight meal. Amounts can be adjusted to personal taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen ravioli (any flavor, I used chicken & cheese ravioli)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (or to taste)
- sea salt, to taste (optional)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
- 1Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- 2In medium sauce pan, add next four ingredients.
- 3Cook over medium heat until bubbly; continue cooking until liquid is reduced and starts to thicken.
- 4Add next four ingredients ; cook until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 5Fold in ravioli; heat through.
- 6Stir in pinenuts and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 7Serve hot with a crisp, green salad and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 560.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: