This recipe is perfect for vegetarians and you can use any chopped frozen vegetable, such as broccoli, instead of spinach.
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) container pesto sauce, about 3/4 cup
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (12 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine ricotta, pesto, eggs and Parmesan; stir in spinach. combine Alfredo sauce with wine.
- Arrange 3 noodles, overlapping slightly, in bottom of baking dish. Top with 1/2 of ricotta mixture, 1 cup mozzarella and 1/3 of sauce. Repeat with 3 noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, 1 cup mozzarella and 1/2 of the remaining sauce. Top with remaining 3 noodles, mozzarella and sauce. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake 45 minutes or until golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.