1/1 Photo of Creamy Tuna and Basil Penne
A fast mid week meal adapted from a 2007 edition of Super Food Ideas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to packet directions.
- 2Drain pasta and return to pot.
- 3Add sauce, tuna, cream, spinach and basil.
- 4Cook about 5 minutes till heated through and spinach is wilted.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Serve topped with parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tuna and Basil Penne
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 743.9
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 1035.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 42.4 g