1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Lasagna
4 hrs 15 mins
A co-worker shared this recipe for easy to make lasagne using the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the beef, onion and garlic in a little oil in a frying pan. Drain off any grease.
- 2Add the spaghetti sauce into the browned meat mixture. Mix well.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, milk and egg. beat until thoroughly mixed and smooth. Then mix in the mozzarella cheese and the grated cheese, so that all the cheeses are combined.
- 4Grease the crock pot with some vegetable spray on the bottom and sides.
- 5Put about 1/4 of the meat and sauce mixture in the bottom of the crock pot. Put a layer of noodles on top of that ( break or cut them if needed). Put about 1/3 of the cheese mixture on top of that. Then repeat with sauce, noodle, cheese for another 2 layers. Top with meat sauce. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until noodle are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.8
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 1140.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles
fat-free ricotta cheese