6 hrs 30 mins
Queen of Everything's Note:
Real Lasagna after a hard day's work! Serve with garlic bread and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- salt & pepper
- 1Sauté onion in olive oil until tender.
- 2Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- 3Add garlic, salt and pepper.
- 4Drain fat from pan.
- 5Add tomato paste and cook approximately 5 minutes.
- 6Add crushed tomatoes, basil and more salt to taste.
- 7Let simmer while you prepare the cheese mixture.
- 8Combine cottage, ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella chesses with egg, garlic salt and parsley; mix well.
- 9Spoon a layer of sauce into crock pot.
- 10Cover with a layer of noodles, broken to fit.
- 11Add half of the cheese mixture.
- 12Cover with a layer of sauce.
- 13Add another layer of noodles, cheese mixture, sauce.
- 14End with a final layer of noodles and the remaining sauce.
- 15Cover with mozzarella.
- 16Cook on low for 6 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 886.8
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 149.9 mg
- Sodium 1183.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 52.3 g