1/1 Photo of Dad's Fettuccine Alfredo
My dad learned to make this when he worked at a very fancy Italian restaurant. It's his signature dish, so I was shocked to learn that it only has 3 ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettucine (al dente) according to package directions. Drain and toss with a little olive oil.
- 2In a wok or large pan, heat half and half until barely boiling.
- 3Slowly add parmesan while whisking.
- 4Turn off heat and continue to whisk until cheese dissolves.
- 5Toss in pasta.
- 6Variation: For Fettucine Carbonara, add cooked peas and crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.2
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 123.0 mg
- Sodium 735.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 29.0 g