1/1 Photo of Dad's Fettuccine Alfredo
My dad learned to make this when he worked at a very fancy Italian restaurant. It's his signature dish, so I was shocked to learn that it only has 3 ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettucine (al dente) according to package directions. Drain and toss with a little olive oil.
- 2In a wok or large pan, heat half and half until barely boiling.
- 3Slowly add parmesan while whisking.
- 4Turn off heat and continue to whisk until cheese dissolves.
- 5Toss in pasta.
- 6Variation: For Fettucine Carbonara, add cooked peas and crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.2
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 123.0 mg
- Sodium 735.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 29.0 g