1/7 Photos of Delicioso Antipasto Pasta Salad
This is a recipe I devised when I had a craving for an antipasto salad, but wanted a different spin on the dressing. Oh man, did I love the result. I served it during an outdoor bbq and it went over big! It's a simple salad with a big flavor. I hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb penne rigate
- 3/4 lb thick-sliced salami, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, cubed (Or, I like and use the bag of crumbled mozzarella)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Hellmans here)
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce (I prefer Classico here)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Cook pasta until al dente, according to package directions - drain.
- 2Combine pesto and mayo, salt and pepper.
- 3Add the mayo mixture to the warm pasta.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients, toss well.
- 5*I prefer serving this at room temperature (don't leave it out too long though, because of the mayo!) It's also good straight from the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicioso Antipasto Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.1
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 1385.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: