These are really good! I always make two batches of these since the go so quickly!
Make and share this Double Tomato Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 French baguette
- 6 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, stems removed aand finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the baguette into 3/4 inch slices.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices.
- Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.