1/4 Photos of Double Tomato Bruschetta
Little Bee's Note:
These are really good! I always make two batches of these since the go so quickly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 French baguette
- 6 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, stems removed aand finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine the roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
- 3Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- 4Cut the baguette into 3/4 inch slices.
- 5On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer.
- 6Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- 7Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices.
- 8Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
- 9Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Tomato Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 622.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 16.0 g