1/1 Photo of Easy Crust Pizza
From the back of a Pillsbury flour bag - a no knead/no toss pizza crust that even those of us dough challenged cooks can make. Even though not mentioned in the ingredients, I think it needs some minced garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425º. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan; lightly sprinkle with cornmeal.
- 2In a skillet, brown the ground beef; drain off fat.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine flour, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, milk & eggs; blend until smooth.
- 4Pour batter in pizza pan, tilting to cover bottom evenly. Spread beef over batter. Top with mushrooms & onions.
- 5Bake on lowest oven rack for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Remove from oven; pour pizza sauce evenly on top & sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven for another 7-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crust Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 133.3 mg
- Sodium 374.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: