Karina A's Note:
Made this one up last night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2-Cook ravioli until done; drain.
- 3-Spray baking pan with nonstick spray, or lightly coat w/ olive oil
- 4-Coat bottom of pan with enough tomato sauce to make a thin layer of sauce
- 5-Place ravioli on pan in neat rows, place raviolis on top of one another if you run out of space.
- 6-Sprinkle breadcrumbs and red pepper flakes on top of ravioli.
- 7-Use remaining jar of sauce on top of ravioli.
- 8-Sprinkle shredded cheese, salt and pepper on top of sauce.
- 9-Cover pan with foil.
- 10-Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Easy Baked Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.0
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 724.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: