Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the easiet sauce to make and you can actually taste the vodka, unlike the sauce you buy in jars.
- 2 cups tomato sauce (your favorite brand)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half or 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Cook the futtuccini in a large pot of boiling water.
- While pasta is cooking bring tomato sauce, 1/4 cup parmesean and half and half to a simmer in a 8-10 inch sautee pan. Add the vodka stir and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta, portion out into four pasta bowls, top with the sauce. Garnish with the remaining parmesean cheese and parsley.
This was quick and easy and oh so tasty!!! Used tomato and basil sauce and used low-fat milk. Added lots of parmesan and pepper. Mmmmm good!! Thanks Chef Jean! :)