1/1 Photo of Easy Italian Beef Stew (Crock Pot)
10 hrs 15 mins
So easy to toss into the crock pot in the morning. I cut up the meat and veggies the night before to make it even simpler. The meat gets nice and tender from the slow cooking. Great to come home to on a cold night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from roast and cut into 1" cubes.
- 2Layer beef, onions, and peppers in crock pot.
- 3Pour spaghetti sauce on top.
- 4Cover and cook on low 9-10 hours.
- 5Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Beef Stew (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.8
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 427.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 29.7 g