1/1 Photo of Easy Italian Croutons
Chef #552053's Note:
Delicious and takes only 15 minutes to make... only 4 main ingredients! Great snack for kids and great appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees on Bake.
- 2Cut bread into 3/4 inch wide strips and lay them flat on an aluminum pan (I like to use scissors not knives).
- 3Drizzle olive oil onto bread, sprinkle herbs and cheese.
- 4Pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 5If you want to make mini croutons for salad, cut the bread into small cubes (instead of step one) and follow same procedure.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 139.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: