1/7 Photos of Easy Italian Salami Pasta Salad
This is a recipe that is easy to make from ingredients that are often in the fridge/ storecupboard. If it is served straight after the minimum 30 minute chill time, you may find that there is a lot of dressing in the salad- this is so that it doesn't dry out if it is stored in the fridge for a few days. Serves 4 as a side dish but this would also make a good take-to work lunch or potluck dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, cut the salami into strips. Slice the black olives and dice the sundried tomatoes and bell pepper. Set all these ingredients aside.
- 3In a large salad bowl, mix the olive oil and red wine vinegar. Whisk with a fork (or whisk) until they are completely blended and the dressing is a uniform colour throughout.
- 4Add the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to the dressing and mix.
- 5When the pasta is cooked to your liking, remove it from the heat. Drain it and rinse it in cold water until the pasta is cold. Drain it again.
- 6Add the cooled pasta and the chopped ingredients to the dressing in the bowl. Stir well to mix the ingredients together.
- 7Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to blend.
- 8Just before serving, scatter chopped fresh basil leaves over the top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Salami Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 985.2
- Calories from Fat 665
- Total Fat 73.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 143.1 mg
- Sodium 2527.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 33.3 g