Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a quick, easy and delicious soup for those cold days or when you are short on time. We host college students for Sunday night soup and this one is a favorite. Just add bread!
- In large dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain.
- Add lasagna sauce packet, water, tomatoes, corn, and parmesan cheese; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add lasagna noodles and zucchini.
- Cover and simmer 10 more minutes or until noodles are done.