Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick, easy and delicious soup for those cold days or when you are short on time. We host college students for Sunday night soup and this one is a favorite. Just add bread!
- In large dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain.
- Add lasagna sauce packet, water, tomatoes, corn, and parmesan cheese; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add lasagna noodles and zucchini.
- Cover and simmer 10 more minutes or until noodles are done.
This soup is what Im famous for! It's my husbands favorite and is our staple for a chilly evening. I add a dollop of cottage cheese to each bown and sprinkle with shredded cheese. It also works great made with spicy pork sausage.. Ooo yumay!
I believe this recipe was from a Betty Crocker magazine. I've made it several times and it is quite good... but I agree that there is something missing. It could use some kind of spicing up... I just need to figure out what! Update: I used spicy Italian sausage instead of the ground beef and added some Italian seasoning as well. Much better tasting this way!
This is so quick and easy that I have to give it 5 stars. I omit the zucchini as my family doesn't like it. I usually add some beef flavoured bouillon in with the water to add a little more flavor and I also spice it up with some salt, pepper, and italian seasonings. I love soup and this one is so quick and easy I can throw it together after work on a week night.