Tracy H.'s Note:
This is a quick, easy and delicious soup for those cold days or when you are short on time. We host college students for Sunday night soup and this one is a favorite. Just add bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain.
- 2Add lasagna sauce packet, water, tomatoes, corn, and parmesan cheese; bring to boil.
- 3Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add lasagna noodles and zucchini.
- 5Cover and simmer 10 more minutes or until noodles are done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lasagna Soup
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 204.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hamburger Helper mix for beef pasta