1/3 Photos of Easy Meatball Grinder
This is an quick version for when you don't want to use the oven. Especially good if you are only making one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 club size Italian rolls (about 5 inches long) or 1 French roll (about 5 inches long)
- 3 meatballs (leftover or frozen)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (or leftover Spaghetti sauce)
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (you can also use sliced Provolone) or 1/4 cup pizza cheese (you can also use sliced Provolone)
- 1Slice roll as if making a sandwich but slice all the way through.
- 2Place each half of the roll in the toaster.
- 3While roll is toasting, heat up meatballs in sauce in the microwave.
- 4When roll is toasted to your liking, place both halves on a micro safe plate, cut side up.
- 5Spoon meatballs (I cut them in half) and sauce equally over each side and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Heat in microwave for about 10 seconds or until cheese starts to melt.
- 7As neatly as possible put the sandwich together and press down slightly.
- 8Allow to cool for a couple minutes and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Meatball Grinder
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 601.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: