1/2 Photos of Easy Meatball Panini
Kids love 'em!! (and husbands). from B H & G
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Broiler.
- 2Combine meatballs and pizza sauce in a large saucepan.
- 3Cover and cook over medium low heat for 10 minutes or til heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 4Meanwhile, cut a thin slice from the top of each roll, hollow out roll leaving 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick shell, Discard bread from rolls or save for another use.
- 5Place hollowed out rolls and roll tops, cut sides up, on baking sheet.
- 6Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 1 to 2 minutes or till lightly toasted.
- 7Remove roll tops from the baking sheet.
- 8Spoon meatballs and sauce into toasted rolls.
- 9Top with cheese.
- 10Broil about 1 minute more or till cheese is melted.
- 11To serve, place basil or spinach leaves on top of cheese and replace roll tops.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Meatball Panini
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 752.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: