Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Those meatballs taste the best and are the easiest to make, since I've tried many meatballs recipes. Try this one and you'll be loving it!
- In a medium bowl, mix the beef,t he next 4 seasonings and garlic; combine them well with hands.
- Add the beaten egg. Mix again.
- Finally add the bread crumbles; mix all the ingredients thoroughly with your hands.
- Shape the meat mixture into meatballs with hands. Place them on a shallow baking tray laid with foil. Chill them in the fridge for 30 minutes or 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C). Bake the meatballs for 25 minutes.
- For spaghetti meatballs: Combine the meatballs with tomato sauce in a large pot. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve them with pastas.
These were good! Love the simplicity! And since I cant eat fried food(food fried in oil makes me sick...i know, its a bummer!)these were ideal. My boyfriend loved them! Thanks for posting!