Prep 1 hr
Cook 25 mins
Those meatballs taste the best and are the easiest to make, since I've tried many meatballs recipes. Try this one and you'll be loving it!
- In a medium bowl, mix the beef,t he next 4 seasonings and garlic; combine them well with hands.
- Add the beaten egg. Mix again.
- Finally add the bread crumbles; mix all the ingredients thoroughly with your hands.
- Shape the meat mixture into meatballs with hands. Place them on a shallow baking tray laid with foil. Chill them in the fridge for 30 minutes or 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C). Bake the meatballs for 25 minutes.
- For spaghetti meatballs: Combine the meatballs with tomato sauce in a large pot. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve them with pastas.
These were good! Love the simplicity! And since I cant eat fried food(food fried in oil makes me sick...i know, its a bummer!)these were ideal. My boyfriend loved them! Thanks for posting!