Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is fabulous and so easy to make! I serve it over Angel Hair Pasta with a green salad for a delicious light and healthy meal. Sure to impress guests too!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled (you can buy peeled shrimp or ask them to peel them for you in the Seafood department)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine (do not use cooking wine)
- fresh cracked black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley (do not use dried)
- Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and sauté until they begin to turn pink, tossing several times.
- Shrimp cook fast so be careful not to overcook or they will be tough.
- Add the garlic and sauté an additional minute.
- Add the lemon juice and white wine and reduce for about 1 minute.
- Add the salt, pepper and parsley.
- Toss well, serve immediately.
- This is great over Angel Hair Pasta!
This was great and yummy. Will def. make again! Thanks
Really easy and very, very good. We added a little crushed red pepper to spice it up and it was perfect.