Little Bee's Note:
This is fabulous and so easy to make! I serve it over Angel Hair Pasta with a green salad for a delicious light and healthy meal. Sure to impress guests too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, peeled (you can buy peeled shrimp or ask them to peel them for you in the Seafood department)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (do not use cooking wine)
- fresh cracked black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley (do not use dried)
- 1Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the shrimp and sauté until they begin to turn pink, tossing several times.
- 3Shrimp cook fast so be careful not to overcook or they will be tough.
- 4Add the garlic and sauté an additional minute.
- 5Add the lemon juice and white wine and reduce for about 1 minute.
- 6Add the salt, pepper and parsley.
- 7Toss well, serve immediately.
- 8This is great over Angel Hair Pasta!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shrimp Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 230.1 mg
- Sodium 967.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 23.5 g