A super easy weeknight meal that tastes like fattening comfort food, but is actually quite healthy. Also very adaptable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat marinara sauce in a saucepan over low to low-medium heat.
- 3Blend tofu, soy milk, and nutritional yeast in blender or food processor until smooth. You may also add about a tablespoon of olive oil or additional soy milk, until the consistency is like thick alfredo sauce.
- 4Add tofu mixture to the saucepan with the marinara sauce. Stir in vinegar or vodka. Add salt and pepper and any other seasonings you like, to taste. Continue to simmer over low heat until pasta is ready.
- 5Toss with drained pasta and enjoy!
- 6Serving suggestions: add sauteed veggies or your favorite meat subsitutes; top with freshly ground black pepper, nutritional yeast, or your favorite vegan cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Vegan "creamy" Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 425.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g