Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A super easy weeknight meal that tastes like fattening comfort food, but is actually quite healthy. Also very adaptable.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat marinara sauce in a saucepan over low to low-medium heat.
- Blend tofu, soy milk, and nutritional yeast in blender or food processor until smooth. You may also add about a tablespoon of olive oil or additional soy milk, until the consistency is like thick alfredo sauce.
- Add tofu mixture to the saucepan with the marinara sauce. Stir in vinegar or vodka. Add salt and pepper and any other seasonings you like, to taste. Continue to simmer over low heat until pasta is ready.
- Toss with drained pasta and enjoy!
- Serving suggestions: add sauteed veggies or your favorite meat subsitutes; top with freshly ground black pepper, nutritional yeast, or your favorite vegan cheese.