1/1 Photo of Eggplant Parmigiana
An easy vegetarian main dish. My mom's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice eggplant.
- 2Lightly salt and pepper each slice.
- 3Dip each in bread crumbs, coating both sides.
- 4Dip each in whisked egg and then again in bread crumbs, coating both sides.
- 5Fry in 1/8 inch of oil until tender, turning once.
- 6Layer in 2 quart baking dish.
- 7Saute onions and peppers; add to eggplant.
- 8Combine tomato and spices in skillet or sauce pan, heating through.
- 9Pour sauce over vegetables.
- 10Top with grated cheese.
- 11Bake in 350F oven 20-30 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 579.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: