This was put together for Zarr World Tour 2006. Our team, the Zaar Explorers, #9 had fun with this. It is actually very good. 5 stars in my book!
- 10 ounces Boboli pizza crusts, thin crust
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 grilled eggplant, skinned, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 scallion onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced
- olive oil, to taste
- jalapeno pepper, to taste (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Layer pizza in this order:.
- Tomatoe sauce.
- Eggplant skinned, and grilled, cut into strips.
- Optional jalapeno peppers chopped fine.
- Basil, salt and pepper.
- Olive oil (drizzled over pizza).
- Cook at 450 for 8 minutes.