1/14 Photos of Explorers Thin Crust Pizza
This was put together for Zarr World Tour 2006. Our team, the Zaar Explorers, #9 had fun with this. It is actually very good. 5 stars in my book!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces Boboli pizza crusts, thin crust
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 grilled eggplant, skinned, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 ounces pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 scallion onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushroom, sliced
- olive oil, to taste
- jalapeno pepper, to taste (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Layer pizza in this order:.
- 2Tomatoe sauce.
- 5Eggplant skinned, and grilled, cut into strips.
- 8Optional jalapeno peppers chopped fine.
- 9Basil, salt and pepper.
- 10Olive oil (drizzled over pizza).
- 11Cook at 450 for 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Explorers Thin Crust Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 1004.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts