1/1 Photo of Fettuccine Alla Parma
We really like this fettuccine dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg fettuccine, uncooked
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cups fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb ham or 1/4 lb prosciutto, thinly sliced and chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese, grated, to taste
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, melt 4 T butter; add mushrooms, ham and garlic.
- 3Cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- 4Add peas; heat through.
- 5Add remaining butter; stir until melted.
- 6Toss hot pasta thoroughly with mushroom mixture; season to taste with salt pepper and cheese.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine Alla Parma
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 268.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.5 g