1/2 Photos of Fettuccine Gratinati Al Prosciutto
Member #610488's Note:
Speciality of the restaurant Club del Doge at the Hotel Gritti Palace Venice and would normally use green tagliolini instead of fettuccine but fetuccine is more widely available.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the 1 1/2 oz of butter and stir in the flour to make a roux. Stir and brown the flour butter mixture for 3 minutes.
- 2Gradually add the hot milk, stiring until thick and smooth then simmer for 10 minute.
- 3Cook the fettuccine in boiling, salted water until al dente.
- 4Meanwhile melt 3/4 of the 3 1/2 oz of butter remaining and cook the proscutto.
- 5Drain the pasta and stir in the proscutto and about half of the sauce. Season to taste.
- 6Transfer to a large shallow ovenproof pan and cover with the remaining sauce. Dot with the remaining butter then cover with the Parmesan Cheese.
- 7Broil the dish until cheese and sauce turn a golden brown. Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine Gratinati Al Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 714.3
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 168.4 mg
- Sodium 636.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: