1/1 Photo of Fettuccini with Grilled Chicken Breast and Vine Ripened Tomatoes
Barb Gertz's Note:
A great way to use left over grilled chicken. Leave out the Chicken and you have a good vegetarain dish. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 6 medium mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1/4 red onion, julienned
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 grilled chicken breast, julienned
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, peeled,seeded and diced
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- parmesan cheese (to garnish)
- green onion (to garnish)
- 1Boil water, then add pasta, as pasta cooks, heat olive oil in a 12 inch saute pan.
- 2Add garlic to pan and saute for about 30 seconds.
- 3Add red onions and mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes.
- 4Add white wine and reduce by half, then add chicken broth and reduce by helf.
- 5Add tomatoes, basil and grilled chicken.
- 6Saute 1 minute, then add butter to sauce.
- 7Mix with cooked pasta.
- 8Top with Parmesan Cheese and garnish with a few green onions and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccini with Grilled Chicken Breast and Vine Ripened Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.8
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 136.6 mg
- Sodium 238.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 23.9 g