- Carla -'s Note:
Prosecco and Strawberries: Delightful, Refreshing & DELICIOUS! Simply a MUST for the Strawberry Lover! A Skinny Guinea Cooks and Tastes All Things Italian, by Erica De Mane. Erica De Mane is a chef and food writer who specializes in Southern Italian cooking. To read the complete article on this wonderfully delightful cocktail go to: http://ericademane.com/2008/08/21/prosecco-and-strawberries-a-new-cocktail/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1THE STRAWBERRY PUREE.
- 2Put the hulled strawberries in a food processor along with about 1/2 cup of cold water.
- 3Purée until very smooth, and pour through a fine-mesh strainer.
- 4Taste the purée, If you’d like it sweeter, add a little sugar.
- 5Chill for at least 2 hours.
- 6Chill five champagne flutes.
- 7THE COCKTAIL.
- 8Add 1½ tablespoons of strawberry purée to each glass.
- 9Add a teaspoon (or a little more to taste) of limoncello to each one, and then fill the glass with the prosecco.
- 10Garnish each drink with a strawberry and serve right away.
Nutritional Facts for Fragolimone
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: