1/4 Photos of Fresh Zucchini Pasta Sauce
Based on a recipe from Penzeys One magazine, Volume 3, Issue 2, 2008. Serve over your favorite pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, heat the oil over medium-low heat.
- 2Add the onions, cover, and cook until translucent, 5-10 minutes.
- 3Remove the cover, add the zucchini and cook for a few minutes.
- 4Add the tomatoes, sugar and Italian seasoning, cooking until heated through.
- 5Serve over pasta and top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Zucchini Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: