This easy, cheesy, parsley-flecked frittata is lovely for lunch, super at supper - and perfect for picnics too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the eggs together in a large bowl, add the mozzarella cubes, the milk and the parsley and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 2Pour the oil into an 8in frying pan and heat until sizzling. Pour in the egg mixture and pull the mixture into the centre, rotating and turning the pan so that the mixture is allowed to set and brown on the under side.
- 3After about 5 minutes, or when the mixture feels firm and reasonably set, turn the frittata over by placing a large plate on top of the pan and turning the pan upside down so that the frittata falls on to the plate with the cooked side uppermost.
- 4Carefully slide the Frittata back into the hot pan with the cooked side on top and the uncooked side underneath.
- 5Shake the frying pan to settle the contents and cook for a further 3 or 4 minutes.
- 6Slide the frittata out of the pan on to a clean serving plate and serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frittata With Mozzarella (Frittata Di Mozzarella)
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.7
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 468.3 mg
- Sodium 498.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 25.3 g