1/3 Photos of Fruited Nut Biscotti
1 hr 20 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
These are excellent biscotti's made with whole wheat flour and various fruits. Makes a great snack or breakfast snack. These are another must at my house during the holidays.Makes a great gift.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place nuts in a shallow pan and bake 325 degree oven 8 to 10 minutes, let cool.
- 2Cream butter and sugar;Add eggs and vanilla.
- 3In bowl combine flour,baking powder,salt and spices;Add to creamed mixture,mix well.
- 4Add chopped nuts and fold in fruit.
- 5Make into loaves 1/2 inch high and 2 inches wide.
- 6Bake in 325 degree oven,25 minutes or light brown.
- 7Cool 5 minutes,with a serrated knife slice diagonally at 45 degree angle about 1/2 inch thick.
- 8Lay slices on side, bake 10 minutes or longer to dry slightly; Let cool on rack.
- 9Store in a tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruited Nut Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 44.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g