1/6 Photos of Fruity Soda Pop
This is what I drink now instead of soda! So easy and so much better for you too! Use what fruit juice you like, but apple, grape and cranberry are favorites! This will be a favorite for kids and adults on hot summer days. Aadapted from Whole Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- ice cube
- 2/3 cup fruit juice (such as apple, cranberry or grape-nectars are good too)
- 1/3 cup club soda (or tonic water or sparkling mineral water)
- fresh fruit, for garnish (optional)
- 1Fill a glass with ice cubes, then pour juice over ice.
- 2Top off with club soda and stir well.
- 3Garnish with fresh fruit if desired, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Soda Pop
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: