1/1 Photo of Fusilli Pasta Salad
Oh this is so good!!! I have been making this recipe since 2003 from some magazine or other. I just love the olives and raisins together. Have always gotten many compliments from this simple yet delicious salad. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/4 cups golden raisins
- 8 ounces fusilli or 8 ounces corkscrew macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups Greek olives, pitted and quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, snipped
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced or 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1In small saucepan, heat the wine over medium heat just till warm. Add raisins and remove from heat. Let stand 15-30 minutes to plump; drain reserving wine. Set both aside.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water; drain again.
- 3In large serving bowl, toss together cooled, pasta, raisins and olives.
- 4In jar, combine reserved wine, olive oil, lemon juice, basil, shallots, mustard, salt and pepper. Cover and shake well to mix. Pour over pasta, toss to coat. Cover and chill salad for 3-24 hours. Before serving add nuts and toss.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fusilli Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 313.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g