Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
When it comes time to eat, I have a habit of throwing together anything that looks good. I just threw this one together today for lunch, and it came out wonderful. It was fast enough and easy. It's also an easy recipe to duplicate if you have more than one person to feed.
- Bring water to a boil to cook pasta.
- Drain pasta.
- Place chicken tenderloins in a microwave-safe bowl (I actually use Gladware) in olive oil.
- Add salt, basil and garlic to taste.
- Make sure chicken is coated in olive oil and seasonings.
- Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until cooked and tender.
- Add pasta and cheese and stir until well-mixed.