Chef #442800's Note:
When it comes time to eat, I have a habit of throwing together anything that looks good. I just threw this one together today for lunch, and it came out wonderful. It was fast enough and easy. It's also an easy recipe to duplicate if you have more than one person to feed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil to cook pasta.
- 2Drain pasta.
- 3Place chicken tenderloins in a microwave-safe bowl (I actually use Gladware) in olive oil.
- 4Add salt, basil and garlic to taste.
- 5Make sure chicken is coated in olive oil and seasonings.
- 6Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until cooked and tender.
- 7Add pasta and cheese and stir until well-mixed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic/Basil Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: