1/2 Photos of Garlic Roasted Grape Tomatoes in Olive Oil
Simple ingredients really make an impression here. Now, usually my recipe fondness is biased to desserts, but every now and again, a "foodie" one will catch me off guard! We like this with pasta, chicken, and on sandwiches with thinly sliced ham, turkey, provolone, and mozzarella.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*F.
- 2In a roasting pan, toss the tomatoes with the garlic, red pepper flakes, and 1 tablespoons of the olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- 3Roast the tomatoes for about 20 minutes, until they burst and their skins begin to shrivel, stirring once halfway through.
- 4Pour the remaining 2/3 cup olive oil into a medium bowl; crush the rosemary and oregano between your fingers and submerge in the oil.
- 5Add the tomatoes and their juices, stir gently, and let stand for 30 minutes before using.
- 6Store remainder in the refrigerator for up to 3 days; bring to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Roasted Grape Tomatoes in Olive Oil
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.9
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: