1/2 Photos of Gelato Di Ducchessa
Maïté G.'s Note:
The Flying Dutchess' ice cream for ZWT 4. This is divine and a duchess' worthy. Just try it and indulge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip 200 ml of cream.
- 2Stir together the mascarpone and the milk. Add the cocoa and the orange zest.
- 3Carefully mix in the cream.
- 4Put this mixture in the icecream maker. And let turn 5-10 minutes.
- 5Add the cranberries and the pistachios to the mixture in the icecream maker.
- 6Let turn until done. Pour in a container and freeze for a few more hours.
- 7At serving time, make the sauce.
- 8Pour the cream and the chocolate chips in a glass bowl and melt over a hot water bath. When you have a smooth sauce add the grated coconut.
- 9Put 2-3 scoops of icecream in a beautiful bowl, pour some hot sauce over and decorate with an ice cream wafer.
- 10You can add some fresh fruit if you like.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gelato Di Ducchessa
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.7
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 80.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of
ice cream wafers