Chef #1265317's Note:
This is an adaptation of one of the standard Joy of Cooking recipes which turned out to be semi quick and totally delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in deep skillet and add diced onion until transparent (about 5 minutes).
- 2Add garlic until slightly colored (1-2 minutes).
- 3Add drained can of diced tomatoes, crushed red pepper, and bullion.
- 4Heavily simmer over medium to medium low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5In the mean time set a salted pot of water to boil and cook Gnocchi.
- 6After gnocchi has cooked, add to sauce and toss for 2-3 minutes and add oregano and basil, stirring until well mixed.
- 7Add heavy whipping cream and simmer for 5-7 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 8Set aside to cool and serve when warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi and Spicy Vodka Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.4
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 130.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: