1/2 Photos of Gnocchi With Creamy Garlic-Mushroom Sauce
This is the ultimate in rich comfort food. It may seem creamy and high fat but the lack of dairy leaves you with all the flavour but none of the guilt. Also perfect for vegetarians, vegans etc. Add some broccoli, chicken etc for a boost. A MUST FOR GARLIC LOVERS
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan melt 2 tbsp vegan margarine.
- 2Add onion and garlic, cook until the onion is transparent, then add mushrooms, basil, salt & pepper.
- 3Cook until the mushrooms are just tender.
- 4Add remaining margarine and olive oil and combined well.
- 5in a seperate bowl/container combine the soy milk and corn flour well and add to the mushroom mixture.
- 6Stir until thick and then remove from heat.
- 7Cook gnocchi as per instructions and add to the sauce.
- 8Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gnocchi With Creamy Garlic-Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: