Quick and easy to put together, this makes a great weeknight meal! Adapted from BH&G magazine.
Make and share this Goat Cheese, Tomato, and Basil Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust (Boboli is good)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons ripe olives, pitted, sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh oregano, crushed or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, torn or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Place pizza crust on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- In small mixing bowl combine olive oil, garlic, and pepper.
- Brush generously over the crust.
- Bake in a 400*F. oven for 5 minutes.
- Arrange tomato slices (not overlapping them) in a circular pattern on top of the pizza crust
- Top with the sliced onion and olives.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the tomato slices
- Sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Bake in the 400*F. oven 8 minutes longer, or until warm and cheese softens.
- Remove pizza from the oven.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Cut into wedges and serve. Enjoy!