1/5 Photos of Goat Cheese, Tomato, and Basil Pizza
Quick and easy to put together, this makes a great weeknight meal! Adapted from BH&G magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust (Boboli is good)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons ripe olives, pitted, sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh oregano, crushed or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, torn or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1Place pizza crust on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 2In small mixing bowl combine olive oil, garlic, and pepper.
- 3Brush generously over the crust.
- 4Bake in a 400*F. oven for 5 minutes.
- 5Arrange tomato slices (not overlapping them) in a circular pattern on top of the pizza crust
- 6Top with the sliced onion and olives.
- 7Crumble the goat cheese over the tomato slices
- 8Sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- 9Bake in the 400*F. oven 8 minutes longer, or until warm and cheese softens.
- 10Remove pizza from the oven.
- 11Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- 12Cut into wedges and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese, Tomato, and Basil Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 65.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust