1/1 Photo of Granchio Alfredo (Crab Alfredo)
Mims & Squims's Note:
My husband loves crab alfredo, but we simply cannot afford to eat out all the time. This one tastes just as good as what we find at restaurants---and saves us money!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed basil
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 large crab legs, cooked & meat removed or 10 ounces lump crabmeat, cartilage removed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 12 ounces whole grain fettuccine
- 1Melt butter in saucepan. Add cream cheese.
- 2When softened, add cream and parmesan. Add garlic, and stir well.
- 3Simmer 15-20 minutes.
- 4Boil pasta according to package directions, drain, & set aside.
- 5If boiling your own, boil crab legs, crack open & remove meat. Press meat lightly between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- 6Mix everything together & serve.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granchio Alfredo (Crab Alfredo)
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 863.9
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 252.0 mg
- Sodium 2796.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 69.5 g