1 hr 25 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
A favorite that never goes out of style. Adapted from Nettie's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Sun-Dried Tomato Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 4 large portabella mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 4 pieces focaccia bread, split
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1Combine sun-dried tomato mayonnaise ingredients in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2Stir together marinade ingredients and place in ziploc bag with mushrooms, being careful not to break them. Marinate for 1 hour.
- 3Remove mushrooms from marinade, saving marinade.
- 4Grill over medium heat, uncovered, basting with marinade, and cooking about 15-20 minutes or until tender in the center.
- 5Place focaccia, cut sides down, on grill. Grill until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes. turning once to get good hatch marks.
- 6Spread sun-dried tomato mayonnaise on toasted bread.
- 7Line bread with 4 arugula leaves, mushroom and 2 tablespoons goat cheese.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Portabella Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.5
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 163.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: