1/1 Photo of Grilled Swordfish Sicilian-Style
One of the "30 Best Fast Recipes Ever" from Food & Wine. This is a very simple, basic recipe; nothing fancy here. Recipe created by cookbook genius Marcelle Hazan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill on high (or preheat the broiler on high).
- 2In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice with the salt until the salt dissolves. Stir in the oregano. Slowly whisk in the olive oil and season generously with pepper.
- 3Grill the swordfish steaks over high heat (as close to the heat as possible), turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes.
- 4Transfer the fish to a platter. Prick each fish steak in several places with a fork to allow the sauce to penetrate.
- 5Using a spoon, beat the sauce, then drizzle it over the fish.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Swordfish Sicilian-Style
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.2
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 149.8 mg
- Sodium 1347.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 44.7 g