Cook1 hr 5 mins
This is really tasty and you wouldn't really guess it is so low fat if you didn't already know. It is good with chips and vegetables and also really nice as a dip served with cold cooked shrimp, almost like shrimp cocktail. I also use it on my sandwiches instead of just plain mayo to give me lots of taste without fat. The cooking time includes the 1hr chilling time.
- Put the sweet peppers and bail into a food processor or mini chopper and blitz for about 30 seconds until the sweet peppers are really finely chopped and combined with the basil.
- Combine the mayo, yogurt, onion flakes and garlic powder in a bowl making sure everything is well mixed.
- Stir in the sweet red pepper mixture and combine well.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least and hour but the longer the better so the flavors develop.
- Take out and serve or spread on a sandwich like normal mayo.